The OTT® MF pro is a user-friendly, low maintenance electromagnetic flow meter for cost-efficient in-stream discharge measurement.
OTT® MF pro Features & Benefits:
- Discharge automatically calculated: the OTT® MF pro computes discharge automatically based on USGS and ISO methods, saving time and eliminating potential for error caused by written transcription
- Real-time velocity: velocity is graphed in real-time on the meter's color display, allowing trends to be visualized quickly
- Maintenance-free: the electromagnetic sensor head has no moving parts and never requires calibration, making it virtually maintenance-free
- Versatile applications: the sensor's magnetic inductive measurement principle makes the OTT® MF pro ideal for use in low-flow conditions and environments heavy in organic matter, unlike mechanical or acoustic meters
- User-friendly handheld: a lightweight, water-resistant handheld features a full color display that is easily readable even in bright sunlight
The OTT® Acoustic Digital Current meter (ADC) delivers consistently accurate results with the most advanced acoustic technology available for point velocity measurement. Designed specifically for in-stream velocity measurement, the ADC features a sensor with two 6 MHz acoustic transducers, temperature and depth sensors, and a cable and handheld unit for signal processing.