The OTT® Acoustic Digital Current meter (ADC) delivers consistently accurate results with the most advanced acoustic technology available for point velocity measurement. Designed specifically for in-stream velocity measurement, the ADC features a sensor with two 6 MHz acoustic transducers, temperature and depth sensors, and a cable and handheld unit for signal processing.
Performance Features & Benefits:
- Innovative Technology– Accurate velocity measurements using the latest acoustic technology and automatic discharge calculation based on international standards (USGS and ISO 748)
- High Performance– 6 MHz acoustic transducers and large sample volume reduce potential signal-to-noise issues
- Time Saver– Built-in depth sensor and measurement guidance minimizes time in the field and reduces sources of measurement error
- Simple Setup– Logical menu structure and large buttons help facilitate quick and easy setup
- Easy-to-Use– Review instantaneous velocity and measurement quality data during the measurement with the rod-mounted graphical display
- Versatile– Supports USGS, ISO, ICE, KREPS, and multi-point velocity methods and Mid and Mean section discharge methods
- Flexible– Attaches to common wading rods, for example the USGS Top Setting wading rod
- Comprehensive quality assurance, including pre-deployment and field quality checks and measurement guidance based on USGS discharge measurement protocols
- Detailed measurement review, reports and graphs
- Rechargeable battery with >20 hrs of use
- USB interface and 4 MB memory
Click here for OTT ADC software downloads!
View below a 20-minute webinar on the OTT ADC Part 1 and Part 2: